There are 2 ways to charge the Flip 20 Recharger:
The Flip 20 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 Solar Panel recharges the Flip 20 in 5-10 hours.
The Flip 20 can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source.
The Flip 20 Recharger powers your devices by:
USB & Micro USB
The USB port best charges all your smaller USB powered devices. USB flip tip for charging in. USB output (with included) micro USB cable) for charging out.
GET TO KNOW YOUR GEAR
WHAT IT CHARGES
Flip 20 is designed to give up to 2 charges on most phones and multiple charges on other small USB-powered devices like headlamps and POV cameras
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICE FROM GOAL ZERO POWER PACKS?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
FLIP 20 RECHARGER
- USB Power Source: 4 hours
- Wall: n/a
- Car: n/a
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 5 - 10 Hours
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- USB Port (input): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)
- Battery Type: Li-ion NMC
- Battery Size: 18.7Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh)
- Cell Type: 2x 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 4.6 oz (130 g)
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.63 x 0.83 in (9.4 x 4.1 x 2.1 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
- User Guide: Download PDF
- 1 x Flip 20 Recharger
1 x Micro USB cord